Auto Mouse Clicker Description
Auto Mouse Clicker is a Software Download for clicking mouse cursor according to a defined script. The Auto Mouse Clicker can be used to automate Left, Right Mouse Clicks, it even supports double mouse clicks for Right & Left Mouse Clicks.Download Auto Mouse Clicker Software Utility now and create mouse clicker script to automate Mouse Cursor Clicks.
How to Use Auto Mouse Clicker
The Auto Mouse Clicker Software is a Software Utility which can be used to keep your mouse cursor clicking according to a defined script. The Mouse Clicker Script can be saved to a file at any location on your windows computer. In Order to Start Mouse Clicking, just double click on the Mouse Clicker script File. Given below steps outline how to use the Auto Mouse Clicker Software to use the software.
* Configure System Wide Hot Key Combination to Add New Mouse Click, Stop Auto Mouse Clicker and to execute Auto Mouse Clicker one step at a time.
* Create New Auto Mouse Clicker File by selecting File - > New Script.
* Minimize the software, move Mouse to the the location where you would like to click and press HotKey combination to Add New Mouse Click.
* Add New Mouse Click Screen will popup, select the type of Mouse Click to automate and Review other Mouse Click properties and click on OK to add new mouse click in Auto Mouse Clicker.
* The Screen co-ordinates can be selected to be fixed or can be selected as relative to the Mouse cursor location on the screen and you can even specify how many times a specific Mouse Click must be repeated.
* Save Auto Mouse Clicker File to any Location on Computer.
* Double Click on Auto Mouse Clicker File to Start Auto Mouse Clicking.
* Press Configured System Wide HotKey Combination on Keyboard to Stop Auto Mouse Clicker.
* When Auto Mouse Clicker is clicking Mouse Cursor, it displays an icon in System Tray, double click on System Tray Icon to Stop Mouse Clicking.
Auto Mouse Clicker Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Auto Mouse Clicker 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Auto Mouse Clicker Requirements
No additional system requirements.